Tomato Ketchup Plant
- Washed graded tomatoes are initially boiled to a certain extent which can be used for forming pulp.
- The boiled tomatoes would be passed on to the pulper having rotors and stator with inner and outer serration respectively to form initial thick puree/pulp of the boiled tomatoes.
- The pulp is then de-seed and the waste is filtered out to further process into fine paste.
- The de-seeded pulp so formed is then fed into the processing/mixing vessel.
- The mixing vessel is mounted with the homogenizer and vacuum pump to process under vacuum along with a feeding system to feed the desired volume of ingredients directly into the cooking kettle.
- The prepared ketchup is then pumped into the buffer storage vessel which is then transferred into the packaging station.
Machine which cane be used : tomato paste processing machinery, High Shear Pump, Multiprocessor, Inline High Shear Mixers
- Glass Bottle Packing For Tomato Puree/Ketchup:
(Rotary Bottle Washing Machines, Inspection Conveyor (Semi-Automatic), Twin/Four Head Liquid Filling Machine for Ketch-up, Bottle Crowning and Sealing Machines (Automatic), Labeling Machine (Automatic)
- Can Packing For Paste/Concentrate:
(Hot Filling Screw Pump, Can body reformer, Can Flanger, Can bottom seamer, Semi Automatic Filling Machine, Can top seamer (Stationary Type), Lid embossing machine, Vacuum Tester, Canning Retorts, Steam Lines, Can Conveyor, Sticker Labeling Machine, Labeling Table)
- Sachet Packaging:
FFS (Form Fill & Seal) machine is used to pack the prepared tomato ketchup in the sachets of desired volumes ranging from 10 mm to 50 ml.
- Steam Boiler with Water softener, Cooling Tower, pump piping, Air compressor, Effluent Treatment Plant, Boiler Chimney, All service pipelines.
Wahal Engineers specialize in turnkey projects for food processing systems like tomato ketchup processing machinery, tomato paste processing machinery, tomato processing plant and more..
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“After pilot testing the ZR splash mill and 4 stage inline homogeniser , and achieving very positive results we are highly satisfied with the production models installed by Wahal . Our company is primarily using the units for wet dispersion & grinding and experiencing significant improvements in batch cycle time, production efficiency and overall product quality. I highly recommend their products and their creative problem solving approach.”Mr. Raman PrasadManager, Symbiotec Pharmalabs Pvt. Ltd.
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days. We will be happy to answer your questions.